Tuesday 21 May 2013

Page 9 & 10

Page 9&10 are the centre fold of the zine, so I  put them together in order to see how they looked properly. The first page seems pretty plain and remote but when put next to page 10, it does work as it is. This is one thing to think about throughout the zine; certain imagery could easily be cancelled out by the detail on the opposing page or visa versa.
I've encorporated the tea stain effect yet again, using different shapes to keep it looking effective. I put the effect inside the watering can (robins home) and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. The section that would become the actual fold seemed pretty bare when I did put the images together in photoshop, to avoid this double page spread being ruined I added the reoccurring leaves just to hide some negative space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment